Lolita pop-up store

August 12, 2016

Hello lovelies,

there was a pop-up event in Vienna yesterday, hosted by our local Austrians lolita community. It was held place on the eighth floor of the hotel 25h which is located near Museumsquartier. A few vendors where at the event like Lady Sloth and Wunderwelt and a shop with accessories  and another with sweets and cupcakes. The view from the hotel was really amazing and even though I didn't buy any dresses, i was really tempted to. There was also a fashion show and a tombola but I was at the event for only a short time and didn't stay for those two events. But I was really happy to meet a few acquaintances and friends again.


There are a few picture online from the event, I forgot to take some myself. AGAIN.

My outfit:
Jsk and necklace: Metamorphose temps de fille
Shoes: DreamV/Yumetenbo
Blouse: h.naoto frill
Bow: la pafait
Bag: innocent world
Rest: offbrand








All the best,

Aurîs Lothol



You Might Also Like

1 Kommentare