Anri Wip 5

March 09, 2015

Hello lovelies,

Hanamatsuri is over and I managed to do the cosplay. I didn't finish it yet, there is still a lot of stitching to be done, but at least I could wear it..
I started on Friday at 7pm after my worked and finished it about 8pm on Friday, a little more than 24h in which I slept only for 2,5h. I was so dead.

I decided to stitch on glass stones instead of sparkly swarovski or rhinestones.

Have finished skirt side.

Finished one part of the side dress and continued with the other one...

And then I run out of leaves...so I cheated and sewed on the more jade looking ones. psssssht. nobody knows.

I made the hem and the inner lining and it look alright by the time it was 8pm.
Then I couldn't find my green contacts (so I took blue), and I forgot to wear the sleeves in this photo...The wig is too long too...

Close up of my face. I tried to look very doll like. And those big lashes are perfect for Anri. And as I thought....the crown was much too big. DANG IT. (But you can see my sleeves here...But I have to re-do them because they are too short...Dang it again.

Hanamatsuri was fun. Although I didn't dance, it was fun to watch all the other people dance. Plus, I remembered that my memory for faces is just weird. I didn't recognize 90% of the people there. Thanks to their cosplay.... Gosh, that was embarrassing. So if I didn't greet you, I didn't recognize you OTL.

Dee cosplayed Lizzy from Pride and Prejudice. She was spot on! She even had a Mr Darcy but he I forgot to take a picture of him. Mattthias did a character from the magical shonen anime, Binan something.

Laura was France and her cosplay was so good, I was really jealous. And look at that wig! So super curly! Patrick, behind her, also did a character from Binan something.

And now I have less than a week time, to redo the sleeves, finish the stitching, sew in the zip again and find some buttons. Oh dear. But this week is the bookfaire in Leipzig (LBM) and I haven't been there since 2 years...so let's see :)

All the best,

Auris Lothol

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare